Wednesday, August 4, 2010

KaiserCraft Draws

I made these draws for my daughters room using the KaiserCraft draws with the KaiserCraft calander on top (backwards).I the used the Teresa Collins BELLA GIRL papers to cover the front of the draws and the side of the box the draws fit into.I then use the Collection chipboard antique plaques on the front,before using the brads to hold them into place i cut out the center so i could place words showing what was in each draw.I then cover them with black glitter and covered with glossy accents.I added alot of KasierCraft bling to the top of the back to front calander,Glossy accented some X O X s to match the paper as well as a nice big crown to finish it off.
My daughter loves it and they are sitting on her beside table with things like lip gloss,bobby pins and rings in the draws. 

No comments:

Post a Comment