Monday, August 9, 2010

Just a little craft!

 I made these a little while ago now.Based of some amazing work from Maxine at Maxines melange.You need to pop over and have a look at her work and kits she has up for sale...AMAZING!!!
This is a layout i did of my partner Mario,We were going to a fancy dress party! I can not believe he let me put face paint on him..and take photos....but he did! On this layout i uses twiddleybitz bracket and cuttlebug bats and circles,both coloured with Sharpies,The letters are from Castro crafts ( stickers with black glitter).


This is just another piece of art for art sake..Made this at Scrapbooking to Di for when it was open just up the road from me..Partly made there and finished with bits from home.. :)


This Bird/Owl house was made with Carol..she has a great blog too! carol's Paper Pantry,you should take a look.Did most of this at a class but had to come home and finish it off...It really does nothing but collect dust..But i love owls.(not the real thing tho,as some of my new friends know how much i hate things FLAPPIN around me  :) )

And to finish of this post this is a layout i did of my mother and son.Im happy with the way this one has turned out.Again i have used Castro craft letter stickers,Bazzill,Kaisercraft tiny alphas,Primia butterfly,Kaisercraft bling,TC overlay and Bella Circle paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment