Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sorry to all my SP & CO followers !

Well I'm not sure what happened to my post for yesterdays DT Wednesday, So here it is !
Here I have used one of the older stamp sets from SP & CO called
Artsy heartsy This set has 8 different hearts with 5 different sayings .

I stamped all 8 hearts onto shrink plastic , cut them out and hole punched them . Heated them up using a heat gun .

Linked them all onto a piece of chain using jump rings . Looks really cute hanging of the side of my bag ! and everyone asks about it ! I love telling them i made it using SP & CO STAMPS !
Sorry again that i was late !
And thanks for taking the time to look .
Xx

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is simply beautiful..Love it!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this heart chain it looks good one your bag!

    ReplyDelete