Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Lady in Red

Over at digi darla they are having a Lady in red challenge all you have to do is sign up to her blog and she will send you 2 free digis to use and enter into the challenge !
This dancing Lady is a real fun digi !
I think this one would be great for a Nana .

I coloured her red dress with derwent colour soft pencils .

And the second digi is this cute little girl .
I think she looks like rainbow bright !

So i gave her stockings and away she went !!
I hope you will join in the fun ! HERE is the link if you would like to give it ago !

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love waht you have done with them!
    Thanks so much for playing over at DigiDarla.com. So glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, did you grab the third freebie? Just checking in case you missed it:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ami great job .. Im glad you decided to join me and Kate on this free digis challenges.... perfect ahhh

    thanks

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete