Sunday, March 20, 2011

You all must know by now that i LOVE cupcakes ! !

I picked up this box at a swap meet a few months ago now, Not know what i was going to do with it.

I picked up the cutest paper from Inspired crafts, Little yellow bicycle CUPCAKE LOVE. Knowing straight away what i was going to make !

There is about five different sheets of paper in this range. I covered the sides in one , the top in another and the inside in a different one again. I also painted the edges that were left showing in Kaiser craft candy pink, Once this was dry i then finished the edges of with a little more Kaiser bling.

I have cut a heap of left over card stock to fit in side. Each card will have a different cake / treat / or party idea i have done or want to do in the future on it. On the back side it will have any details like web pages , email and products used.

I used Cuttle bug letters painted with SMOOCH and glossy accented. The little cupcakes are cut out of the left over paper scraps.

And i have been keeping this really cute cupcake bling for something special.....and this project was just that ! !
I'm really happy with the way this box has turned out and it frees up alot of computer space having all my ideas in one little but not so little box.
Thanks again for taking the time to look.
Xx

1 comment:

  1. I love it! So glad you told us what that paper is... HAVE TO HAVE!!! I haven't used smooch for a long time, but I'm going to copy that lettering. Love it!

    ReplyDelete