Thursday, December 16, 2010

TC christmas stockings

I LOVE TC!!!!! so when i seen her Christmas line i just HAD to have it !!!

I made these stockings from kaiser Craft.

The holly was of one of the sheets of paper,it was black and white so me being me got out the Tim Holtz Distress inks and inked it up pine needle green.I then used some little foam berries i had in my stash to give the berries a 3D look.

Fluffy material for the top of the boots and i am really happy with the finished results.
Thanks for taking the time to look.
Xx

4 comments:

  1. That looks awesome Amie!!! I'm not usually a banner girl, but they could sway me, very beautiful and very festive!
    Megan B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks Megan....look better in real life xx
    i would have a banner in each room if i could !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amie,
    This banner is just darling! I love the tags between each stocking. Thanks for sharing it at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute banner. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete