Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Class gifts

WOW ....Today is the 13th of December,I cant believe it !!! only 12 days till Christmas and as usual I'm stilling running round.
I have been making Reindeer Food for Matt's class.I'm a little bit over at the Christmas cards and candy canes so i went for some thing a little different this year.



To make this Reindeer food i used rolled oats, 100s and 1000s and gold glitter mixed together.I made the tops of the bag using Bazzill and Tim Holtz die cut.Folding it over the top of the bag and stapling it together.
I the used a black sharpie to draw dotted lines around the edge.I then stamped a little reindeer face from STUDIO G clear stamp range,also colouring this in with sharpies and Kindy Glitz and Finley glittering the nose.I printed out the little saying and backed it in bazzill and double sided taped it on.As an extra treat for the kids i then stapled a Santa chocolate onto the front.


The teachers can not be left out so this is what they are getting. :)
i hope they like it.

Thanks for taking the time to look
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment