Sunday, December 5, 2010

A few new things..

I have had a few birthdays this month....i really hate wasting money on cards.So i whipped up a few.


Now onto another great time of year...CHRISTMAS...

I made these hanging ball from different size foam balls.
Threading them onto gold string and then putting glue all over them and rolling them into bowls of glitter.They look great hanging in my window,but i think there going to need to be re-glittered each year.

I made these "gingerbread" men a few years ago now,there from Kaiser craft.

Using different Christmas paper that i liked at the time.

thanks for taking the time to look.
Xx





I made this art doll at Scraptivate....I just love the way she has turned out.

Using stamps,glimmer mists and beading.




I made the face from a crafty lady mould.

and a tattoo for her bum.....she is sitting on my bench at the moment I'm not she what else I'm going to do with her yet but i know she is not finished

No comments:

Post a Comment