Monday, September 20, 2010

My display at INSPIRED CRAFTS (meet the design team)

I really tried to take (different things) than everyone else.It went down a treat and I'm glad everyone liked it alot :)This whole party theme was made using the new Bo Bunny little Whoo-ligans rangeThe next on the list was my Blood Lust Ball Party theme.Most of the people following my blog have seen this but for the few that are new this is what i did for my daughters 13th birthday party.
This is a Twiddleybitz shadow box i made using the 3d church....very different to all the wedding ones i have seen. This is not the best picture but i will try and take some better ones showing more detail.
Next was a few layouts i took of the kids dressed up for Halloween.
I have many more but these are the ones i took to Inspired Crafts.

To finish off the table i mad a few treat boxes.Its always good to see things made out of left over paper and card stock.
Thanks for taking the time to look...Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment