Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Well here it is........







OK here it is the Cupcake stand i brought from misterturtle.When i seen these i just had to have it!!! I love making cupcakes.I do need to buy another one to do in boy colours tho.
When this one is not full of cupcakes i thought i would use it to hold all my flowers and brads and bits and pieces in little jars.
That way i can look at it all year round :) and i wont have to find some where to store it.

What i use for this project....
4 sheets of the new Candy Lane paper from Kaiser craft ,Raspberry Fizz
1 sheet Candy lane Mango Drops
3 packets of kaiser craft hot pink Rhinestones strips
Mod Podge to cover at the stand to make it a little water proof
Helmar acid free glue
Maratha Stewart boarder punch Traditional eyelet.
Kaiser paint pink Candy

I hope you all have a go at making one!!!
I love it!
Thanks for taking the time to look Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment