Friday, October 1, 2010

sneak peek...

SSSSSHHHHHH..... Here is a quick look at My 1st design team pack from  


inspiredcrafts.I was really not sure what to do with this paper....But then i came up with this idea!
If you would like to see it in full pop over to the shop.

This is the 2nd thing i came up with,there is 2 parts to this but my picture taking was not that good so you only get a small look at one.But if you would like to see this one or the 2nd one in full pop over to Inspiredcrafts. 


Finally i came up with this set of cards...People who know me know i really don't do cards.but I'm really really happy with the way they have turned out.If you are not a card maker then u need to see these cards in full at inspired crafts,if i can make them so can you!!


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment