Monday, April 23, 2012

Just a few new things !!

This is a quick and plain LO using Simply Betty Stamps....I LOVE her stamps ! If you don't have any you DO need to get some or ALL !!! 

They come in digis too :)

I have been doing a lot of LOs using paint lately,

And I love how they all turn out different !!

My eldest son LOVES LOVES skate boarding !
I have so many of him doing jumps and tricks,I really love watching him too he is getting GREAT !!

Paint really looks great on teenage boys LOs

Thanks for popping by, Have a great and crafty week ! Xx
PS....I'm going to be teaching new and fun classes at scrap it flaunt it starting this June , I hope to see a few of you out there ! X

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amie, I am loving your "paint" layouts. They look fabulous!!! Can't wait to see you in Bruce Rock. Nic xxx

    ReplyDelete