Monday, September 26, 2011

I know its been a long time !!

I know its been weeks since my last post ! But trust me i have been busy !
Firstly i forgot to take photo of my last design team pack for INSPIRED CRAFTS, So we missed that one so now i have Septembers to show you !
I received these vintage style papers,

and ribbons, I also used the Tim Holtz tattered
flower die.


I could not resist making a few off the page items as well
So here it what my sons school teachers will be getting this year for Christmas !





And to use up all of the left over scrap paper i put together this Kaiser Craft lady !




If you would like to see any of my work its now up at Inspired craft.
I have also taught my first class at Inspired Craft, I had a great bunch of ladies and i cant wait to teach again.


BUT before then i have my 6 Year old sons birthday to get out of the way !
This is taking up so much time and money !
I have revamped my cake stand
I needed the colours to be brighter as this is a circus themed party !


The invites have all been written out and in just a few days he will be handing them out !!
Now i have been doing a lot more thing so pop back in a few days to see what else is going on in my craft room !!

Thanks for taking the time to look.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment