Monday, May 16, 2011

Scrappin'Chics Challenge

Pop over to scrappin'chics to see the amazing work for the " Kitchen " theme challenge this month !
I'm guest designing this month , with some other wonderful ladies ! We have to have 3 projects this month with the " Kitchen " theme i posted my cookbook/ whats for dinner, earlier this month and here is my 2nd project .





A Utensil holder. This was very easy to make out of a chip can.
Covered it Kaiser " Nans Kitchen" paper and wooden Utensils to match ! Pop over and enter your Kitchen themed projects ! I'm sure you will have fun !
Thanks for taking the time to look.
Xx

3 comments:

  1. That's a cute little utensil holder

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and creative. I love it. create me pink sent me. I am your new follower.


    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love your idea.

    ReplyDelete